Will be moving, all book review requests still welcome, but will be postponed a few weeks.

Looking for newly published and upcoming authors

Now taking recommendations, link requests and criticisms!

Postcards are “flying bits of joy”

~~Kat Young

Updating Schedule

About Bookie Monster

Highly Recommended Titles

Florida Villa: Florida's Best, at your Request

Editing Fiend

Shawn Speakman

JScott Nelson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

John is a Ravenous Reader, and will be returning to University in september to finish a degree in French (and misc). John will get a job in the publishing industry even if it kills him.

Monday 20 August 2007

No artificial Flavourings

"Bookie Monster-- Now 100% Brian Ruckley interview free!"

I'm in a strange and distracted mood, having been so all weekend. I've been trying to sort out where to live for the duration of next year (moving out in September) and it's been nothing but a challenge so far.

There was no Review on Sunday due to an early review of "Power Play"-- I hope you all enjoyed the interview with Joseph Finder, I know it was enjoyable for me!

Things to look forward to on Bookie Monster over the next week or two:

  • The Review of "Elves of Cintra" by Terry Brooks
  • My Thoughts on "Winterbirth" by Brian Ruckley
  • "Red Seas under Red Skies"-- A Hit or a Miss?


I hope you'll be Joining me!

Labels:

Comments on "No artificial Flavourings"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (21 August 2007 at 03:01) : 

I shall be here!

 

Blogger Sue said ... (21 August 2007 at 17:46) : 

Try keeping me away! :-)

 

Blogger Chris, The Book Swede said ... (22 August 2007 at 11:04) : 

Of course we'll be here!

 

Blogger SQT said ... (23 August 2007 at 00:54) : 

Me too.

 

Blogger Katie said ... (23 August 2007 at 16:34) : 

I'm looking forward to what you have to say about 'Red Seas Under Red Skies'

maybe While I'm waiting I should read 'The Lies of Locke Lamora' did you read that one? was it any good?

 

Blogger John Dent said ... (23 August 2007 at 16:37) : 

Thanks guys!
Katie-it's off to a great start. You can check out my review of The Lies of Locke Lamora by clicking on the "Highly recommended titles" in the left sidebar. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (27 November 2010 at 22:17) : 

If you could e-mail me with a few suggestions on just how you made your blog look this excellent, I would be grateful.

 

Have your Say