Will be moving, all book review requests still welcome, but will be postponed a few weeks.

Looking for newly published and upcoming authors

Now taking recommendations, link requests and criticisms!

Postcards are “flying bits of joy”

~~Kat Young

Updating Schedule

About Bookie Monster

Highly Recommended Titles

Florida Villa: Florida's Best, at your Request

Editing Fiend

Shawn Speakman

JScott Nelson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

John is a Ravenous Reader, and will be returning to University in september to finish a degree in French (and misc). John will get a job in the publishing industry even if it kills him.

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Updating Schedule

As of today, Bookie Monster will have an updating schedule.

Saturday or Sunday: Expect either a full book review, interview or article.

Weekdays: Ad Hoc when interesting information arises.

Labels:

Comments on "Updating Schedule"

 

Blogger ErinPaperbackstash said ... (3 August 2007 at 20:43) : 

If I was motivated, I may have a schedule, but my blog is as sporadic as my brain

 

Blogger John Dent said ... (3 August 2007 at 20:51) : 

The schedule is an effort to motivate me-- it's working so far. I love the bunny avatar, by the way!

 

Have your Say