Will be moving, all book review requests still welcome, but will be postponed a few weeks.

Looking for newly published and upcoming authors

Now taking recommendations, link requests and criticisms!

Postcards are “flying bits of joy”

~~Kat Young

Updating Schedule

About Bookie Monster

Highly Recommended Titles

Florida Villa: Florida's Best, at your Request

Editing Fiend

Shawn Speakman

JScott Nelson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

John is a Ravenous Reader, and will be returning to University in september to finish a degree in French (and misc). John will get a job in the publishing industry even if it kills him.

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Sorry for the lack of posts, Blogger is gobbling up what I'm posting.

I'll have the review for Read Seas Under Red Skies re-written for the weekend. *sigh*

Labels:

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Tia Nevitt said ... (5 September 2007 at 23:07) : 

You seem to have conquered the blogger monster.

Have you looked under the "edit posts" link to see if they are hiding there?

 

Blogger Katie said ... (6 September 2007 at 21:59) : 

sorry about your problems with blogger. I've had some problems in the past where it didn't save my posts for some reason but I never figured it out... wish I was more help :)

 

Have your Say